- Children’s Health
Various sites selected for general information on children’s health issues at MEDLINEplus.
Provides health information from birth to adolescence. Created by The Nemours Foundation Center for Children’s Health Media. There are separate sections for parents, teens, and kids.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Mission of the AAP: the mission of the American Academy of Pediatrics is to attain optimal physical, mental and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
- Infant/Toddler and Kids/Teens health on familydoctor.org
Information for parents, kids, and teenagers on common health concerns. Provided by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Let’s Move!
Archived official online site of the former First Lady Michelle Obama’s initiative to raise a healthier generation of American children through improved diet and exercise. This is historical material “frozen in time”. The website is no longer updated and links to external websites and some internal pages may not work.
Health Information Center Online
Print This Page
- All of Us
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Diverse, Ethnic, Cultural Populations
- Doctor and Medical Facilities Locator
- Drug Information
- General Health Concerns
- Health Information Center Newsletter
- Health Statistics
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Healthy Living Speaker Series
- Legal Health Issues
- Men’s Health
- Mental Health
- Seniors’ Health
- Surgeries, Procedures and Tests
- Women’s Health