Asphalt Plant Maintenance Worker Benefits: $18.00 per hour
We have committed to become a leader in the highway construction and aggregate industries by rewarding our most valuable resource… our employees! As part of the team, we offer:
- Paid Vacations
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Earned Paid Time Off
- Medical/ Dental (reduced premium cost with participation in Wellness Program)
- Life Insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Account
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance, Short/ Long Term Disability and Vision
Asphalt Plant Maintenance Worker Review
Performs daily maintenance duties at Asphalt Plant, including greasing plant components and cleaning material build-up.
Asphalt Plant Maintenance Worker Responsibilities
- Learn and exhibit company core values, resulting in a cooperative, positive and supportive attitude.
- Must work in safe, professional manner, following company Safety Program policies and OSHA regulations. Wearing of personal protective equipment is required at all time.
- Perform regular maintenance on asphalt plant and field operations equipment. This will include climbing ladders at considerable heights and carrying heaving objects.
- Monitor plant components and notify foreman of changes or parts in need of repair.
- Must be willing to accept training on plant systems, equipment operation, and repair of plant equipment, etc.
- Follow directions of foreman as to daily tasks and expectations for each job site.
- Complete responsibilities in a heavy industrial environment.
- Must promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and have good recognition skills of potential hazards.
Asphalt Plant Maintenance Worker Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Must pass a “fit-for-duty” physical exam and drug
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work.
- Must be punctual and dependable, good manager of time and thrive within a flexible work schedule that can include early start times, late quit times, weekend’s and occasional night work.
- Show ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Familiarity with heavy construction equipment and have basic mechanical understanding and skills.